Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ephesians 3:14-21

Okay, trying to memorize another one ...

When I think of the wisdom and scope of God's plan, I fall on my knees and pray to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, creator of everything in heaven and on earth.
I pray that from that glorious, unlimited resource I will receive a mighty inner strength through the Holy Spirit.
And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in my heart as I trust him. May my roots reach down deep in the soil of God's marvelous love.
May I understand, as all God's children should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep God's love is.
And may I experience the love of Christ although it is too great for me to fully understand it.
Then I will be made complete through the fullness of life and power than comes from God.
Now glory be to God! Through his might power at work in me, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than I ever dare hope or ask.
Glory and honor to him for ever and ever through endless ages. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment